Pest Control Brisbane
We offer a complete General Pest Control service from the identification of the specific pest, eradication with industry approved treatments and follow-up inspections when required.
- Rats & Mice
- Carpet Beetles
Cockroaches, spiders and silverfish are sprayed under the eaves, doorways and windows and the inside perimeter including cracks and crevices, as well as spot treating any spiders. Dusting is done in the ceiling via the manhole and in and around kitchen plumbing and white goods if required.
Rats and mice are treated with baits placed in the roof and behind the refrigerator and washing machine.
Ants, fleas, borers etc are assessed by our technicians and treated according to each situation.
- A General Pest Control takes 1 – 1.5hours.
- Pets should be restrained away from treated areas while in progress.
- Treatments do not smell unless extreme measures are required to be taken.
- Our chemicals are synthetic, industry approved treatments.
- Cupboards only need to be emptied for small German cockroaches or in the case of a major infestation.
- Do not wash the floors after treatment for a minimum of 2 days.
- Warranties depend on treatment and pest situation (our technician will advise on the day).
- Re-treatments are generally advised 12 monthly or less for severe infestations.